Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TAYLOR ELLA VEHAR


Our little Taylor just couldn't wait for August 31st. My water broke on July 16th at 11:00pm, six weeks early. After much stress and everything that comes with having a baby six weeks early I delivered her on the 21st at 8:37 in the morning. We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for how well she is doing. She is a little spit fire and has been doing exceptionally well for a preemie. At this point we are not sure when we will be able to bring her home but she is greatly loved and being well taken care of at the N.I.C.U. (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) at Good Samaritan Hospital. We also wanted to express our appreciation to everyone who has been supporting us through this little bump in the road. We will definitely keep everyone posted about Taylor's progress. We send our love to everyone!!!
Kevin~Dana~Reagan~Taylor

8 comments:

Emily Sue said...

Adorable, and just perfect for 6 weeks early. I can't wait to meet her.

The Ravsten's said...

It's all such a wonderful miracle. I'm so happy for all of you. Can't wait to see her again.

Vehar Family said...

She is such a little cutie! I'm sure Reagan is thrilled to have her little sister here and can't wait until she can come home! We are excited for all of you and are anxious for more pictures of your new little family!

Nataluscious said...

Congrats to all the Vehars, and so glad she is here safe and sound (and that you don't have to spend August pregnant) :). Can't wait to meet her - and I have a little something for you too.

Elissa said...

Awww she's so dang cute I can totally see Reags in her! I wish we could be out there to see her and you guys of course! Tell Reags Auunty Yissy says HI!

Emma Hox said...

Good luck and congratulations on the beautiful daughter. She is in our prayers for a quick and healthy transition to going home with her loving parents and big sister.

Cheree said...

Oh she is so adorable and little. We are so happy that everything is well.When do you get to bring her home? You will have to keep us updated.

mom of 4 said...

Well I'm glad to read that I am not the only world's worst blogger, but seriously congrats on the baby. I'm glad to hear that all turned out well and that Taylor is growing and healthy.