Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CATCHING UP

So I was just looking over my blog and realized that I am the world's worst blogger...my goodness several posts back it was Christmas of 08, YIKES! So anywho we have been alive and have been doing other things than just having a baby over here. Let's see...Craig and Sheri Denney were brave enough to take us boating with them about a month ago. I was a little hesitant to go only because Kevin wasn't going to be able to go with me but overall we had a fabulous time. Reagan even got to drive the boat, okay for about two seconds...
and I enjoyed some wake boarding myself,

HA!! Just kidding it looked more like this...

but I really did get up once we just couldn't get a picture of the very short moment. And might I add I did this only five weeks after having a baby, I know, I know!
And I finally finished Taylor's room...yes I know she's two and a half months old, but I really haven't had the energy...

We had some fun with friends at the second annual Urban Farm visit, thanks Em!
And last but not least I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall like weather we've been having, though I just saw that it's suppose to snow here tomorrow, oh well...

So here is evidence that we have been doing other things and we're alive over here. We hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this time of year!


3 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

You got some good farm pictures! The girls were smiling! Wow! Glad you are catching up the blogging world!

Elissa said...

Love Tay's room it turned out so cute! Now you guys can come and paint Roo's room so it can look as cute as that!! just kidding! Love you guys!

Christine said...

So fun! Glad you guys are doing well! :)