Monday, August 4, 2008

SHORT AND SWEET

Okay so things have been quite busy lately...we're officially in our house!!! FINALLY! Ummm, sadly we didn't document the moment with any pictures I know shame on me, but I'm planning on staging a picture next week. On top of the move I've been trying to fit in the very important final book of the the Twilight series!! I only stayed up until midnight last night reading, not bad the first book I stayed up until 3:00 one night! So needless to say I will post some blogs later when things are a little more settled down around here. Love to all!

5 comments:

Elissa said...

lol I want to see your new couch! We're so happy for you guys, congrats on the new house! Tell Reags we said hi! Oh email me you new address, Reese wrote a note to Reags and wants to send it.

The Okamoto Clan said...

Yea! Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to see more pics. I totally understand bout the reading thing...I just finished the book yesterday and had a very hard time putting it down. My family is glad to have me back today. :)

Cheree said...

We are so excited for you guys. Your own house in beautiful Colorado. We will have to visit you sometime. Hope all is well and can't wait to see pictures.

Shannon said...

Contratulations. I bet you are having so much fun. You'll have to post some more pictures. We are so excited for you...Hey, just a thought-Ryan is going to CO this week for work. Maybe he'll be able to come see you guys. He probably already talked to Kevin about that.

Chalyse said...

WHOO HOO!!! we are so excited for you guys. Isn't it so fun to have your own house to decorate? We really are gonna come out there to visit, not quite sure when exactly, but hopefully soon!