Monday, August 11, 2008

SNIFF SNIFF

To all who have read the Twilight Series...at 11:45 on Sunday night I sadly and regretfully finished the final book of the Twilight Series. How dorky is this but I felt like I was saying goodbye to a long time companion and friend. And yes it took me over a week to finish the book when it took me about two days to finish the first several. Like my sister said, I was trying to draw this last one out! It has been such a fun experience to be inside the talented mind of Stephenie Meyer for these several years. I am still in awe at how talented this stay at home, mother of three boys who remind her of "chimpanzees on crack", can be. Seriously could you describe three boys any better?!?!?! So thank you to Stephenie Meyer for sharing your wonderful talent with the world. And to all of you who still haven't jumped on the Twilight Series bandwagon, JUMP ON!!! I hope you all have enjoyed this series as much as I have!

6 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

I unfortunately got this book read in four days and was sad when it was all over. But, I loved it. Stephenie is truly an amazing writer. We'll have to chat about it one of these days. Write more books Stephenie!

Elissa said...

Sniff Sniff... I still haven't finished it. I am probably the only one in the world who got their book on Sat that still hasn't finished!! I told Lacey I have a needy baby that doesn't understand my NEED to finish this book! I'm almost done though I'm anxious to see what happens in the end!

Cheree said...

Hello there. I am waiting for my friend to finish hers and then I am going to borrow it. I am reading Stephenie Meyer's "The Host". I have just started it and I do like it so far. Lots of people tell me that they really like it. You still need to show us a picture of you in your new house. Tell Kevin and Reagan hi for us and we miss all so much.

Shanna Nemrow said...

Oh my goodness! I bought it within hours of it coming out and finished it within two days, then went into a depression! I was so sad it's over! It was great and made me gasp so many times!! Anyways, I'm so glad we're blogging buddies now - I miss you girlie!!!

Jeb and Becca said...

Hey! I found you on the Busch's site. Hope you don't mind that I am snooping into your life :). I love the pictures, etc.
See you soon, Becca

Garlic Boy said...

Kevin, I'm so sorry.