Friday, September 5, 2008

FUTURE OLYMPIAN...



Okay to be honest she's probably the furthest thing from being a future olympian...granted the kid can't even manage to listen to her coach longer than two seconds. But she thoroughly enjoyed herself this week. So you're probably wondering what I'm talking about...Reagan started her first day of gymnastics this past Thursday. She was so excited to go with her new found buddy Kedzie. There are only four kids in her class including her and I can't imagine those coaches having more, I think that would drive me insane. But they seem to be very patient with the fact that they have little to no attention span. So needless to say we are excited for Reagan to do something a little different this year and enjoy getting some of that energy out! Oh and the last picture is of the cutest, most rambunctious little man I know, Mr. Ethan Ravsten! I had to get him in on the excitement of the day!

2 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

Those three kids are the cutest kids I've ever seen! Where can I get some?!

Cheree said...

I love Reagan's smile for the camera.
She is so funny and cute.