Thursday, January 22, 2009

ANNOUNCING BABY VEHAR #2


I am extremely pleased to announce that we are pregnant!!! It's about stinkin' time! I guess I can't complain too much, we have been trying for about a year and a half. Baby Vehar will make it's arrival August 31st. And as most of you know Reagan was a late baby so we'll see when this one wants to arrive. Reagan is so excited to be a big sister and she is also decided that we are having a girl. We've tried to explain everything to her but she is four and doesn't quite grasp that the baby is just a baby right now. Regardless she is so excited! We actually found out Christmas morning and I took two tests just to make sure. I not so happily started the "morning" sickness a couple of weeks ago, let me tell you SO MUCH FUN!! Okay not really but I'm just grateful to be pregnant. So we wanted to officially make this wonderful announcement and I'll post more on Baby Vehar in a couple of months!

14 comments:

Elissa said...

YAY!! I'm not good at lying anymore!

Jen and her men said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sorry for the random invite the other day. Slip of the hand/button. Really wish you could come with us! :)

Chalyse said...

Whoo hoo, we are so very excited for you guys. you'd be suprised how much the older sibling knows,talmage always said elle was a baby sister and he was right!! so it will be exciting to see.

Okamoto Family said...

Very exciting! Congratulations :)

The Ravsten's said...

Wahooooo!!!!!

Shannon said...

Kaeleigh was convinced every time it was a girl...or hopeful. She actually yelled at my doctor with Carson and said she only wanted a girl baby. It's a hard age because they understand a lot, yet not everything. Either way, I bet you're way excited. We are too. Congrats and thanks for the peanut picture. So cute!

Shanna Nemrow said...

Congrats!!!!! Sorry about the morning sickness though...ugh!!!

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Congrats guys! So excited that you get to bring another QT into this family.

Christine said...

Hooray! Congrats

JanelWarner said...

Hailey would like to come see you when the baby comes.

We will be waiting to see you tell Aug. :)

Lisa and Rustin said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Cheree said...

We cannot tell you how excited we are for you. It is so fun to add to the Vehar grand kids and cousins list. I can't wait to know what you are having, Krystalyn and Kaytlyn were both right on Kaydyn and Kylyn, so don't be too surprised if Reagan is right.

mom of 4 said...

Mark told me you were expecting the other day, congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. You remember John, the football player in our old ward? I came across his family's blog through some acquaintances. It's fun to see people from the past.

chelsie said...

I love your new family photo (sorry if it's not too new - I'm just getting back into blogging, ya know? :) Beautiful family!