Friday, March 27, 2009

THE LATEST

Since I was sitting here on a Friday night watching Curious George with Reagan I thought I would do a quick post. Kevin has been wondering why I haven't posted anything new, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been really sick for the past oh three months and hence why there is nothing new to post. But as of late I've been feeling a lot better. A little more like myself each day which is nice. So I'm sure many of you have heard about Colorado's crazy 1 day blizzard, especially since most of you live in CO. Gratefully we've been enjoying a very mild, I would even say "warm" winter. But Kevin kept saying we were due for a storm and did we get some snow. Before the snow fall we were enjoying nice walks in the evening and Reagan and I in the afternoon spending some time out in the front yard. The first picture is our latest family portrait in thanks to Reagan's artistic skills. She even included baby Vehar! And the last picture is enjoying the snow, Reagan has been dying to go sledding and play in the snow. And that she did. Kevin spent some time on Thursday shoveling about a foot of snow off of our driveway and Reagan just had to go out with him. So we bundled her up and she got out her sand toys, hey it works for both, and made some snow castles. And today we went over to Westminster to do some sledding. I happily watched from the top and Reagan is a natural she absolutely had a blast. She is such a fearless child, she had no problem going down by herself, when some grown adults were a little hesitant. So that's what we've been up to lately, not a lot but life is good. We find out what this little baby is April 10th, which I can not wait! So I will for sure post when we find out. Hope everyone is doing well! Love to all!

5 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

Hey...glad you are alive in the blog world! Can we watch Reagan for you on the 10th? Let me know what time and we're available.

Shanna Nemrow said...

I love the family portrait! I'm right there with you on the lack of blogging. I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Tell Kevin hi for us.

Chalyse said...

Hey, i've been out of the blogging world for a while too, and i am not even preggie. But i have to say i love the picture of your family by Reagan. It reminds me of how tamage draws lately and I think it is so funny and cute. Also, i can't believe it's almost time to find out about the baby, whoo hoo!!!

Cheree said...

Hello again! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. We miss you so much and can't wait to know what your having.

Elissa said...

I'm loving the scribble that is your baby tummy, at least she didn't make you look like a huge blob and call it you! Congrats we are so excited I can't wait to start buying you all the Utah trendy girly things!! Love you guys!